Work for us
The Keys Academy Trust is a primary specialist Multi Academy Trust which aspires to provide excellent learning and pastoral care for all our pupils and staff.
The Trust is always seeking dynamic, committed and skilled members of staff to join our forward thinking, supportive and collaborative teams in both our schools and central team.
If you would like to become a part of our family, some of our benefits include:
- Access to our excellent career pathway, including National Professional Qualifications
- Collaboration and networks across the Trust
- A central suite of CPD and bespoke support
- Wellbeing package for all staff
- Local Government Pension Scheme and Teachers Pension
- Continuous Service
- Enhanced occupational maternity, paternity and sick pay
- Holiday entitlement
To find out what are current vacancies are, click on this link to view our vacancies page.
If you require any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org