Part-time permanent post from June 2018
Grade 3 (£12,673-£13,607) – 32.5 hrs per week, 8.30am-4.00pm (term time only)
We are a large, vibrant Church of England primary school seeking an enthusiastic and efficient Receptionist.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is well organised and can prioritise their own workload
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
• Understands the need for sensitivity and confidentiality
• Has excellent Literacy, Numeracy and IT skills
• Enjoys working in a busy environment
• Has previous experience of working in a similar environment
• Has knowledge of Excel, Word and SIMs
• Will contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school
We are able to offer:
• A large well-resourced primary school working as part of The Keys Academy Trust
• An experienced and dedicated team of staff
• Active and supportive parents and governors
• Relevant training opportunities
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact Bridget Saunders in the school office for an application pack on the above number, email email@example.com, visit the school website http://www.earley-st-peters.wokingham.sch.uk/website/our-vacancies/18788 or download the attachments below.
Earley St Peter’s Primary School converted to academy status from 1st July 2017 and is now part of The Keys Academy Trust. The Keys Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is 12.00 Noon on Monday 21st May.
Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 21st May.
Applications close: Monday 21st May 2018